Senior Care Solutions!
Being a centralized resource is one of the main focuses of Senior Housing Solutions. It’s important to find a trustworthy and quality provider when you need support services. That’s why we have developed a vetting process to verify the credentials of every business listed in the Eldercare Directory. We have also included other organizations (most nonprofits) to be a resource to you – these organizations have not gone through the application process.
Our screening process includes:
- A completed and approved application
- Regulatory compliance review
- State license (s) verification
- Insurance coverage
- Legal and lawsuit notification
- Third party letter of recommendation
- On-going monitoring and feedback from clients
Ways to use the Eldercare Directory:
- Medical services
- Home Health Care agencies
- Professional services
- Government resources
- Financial Planners
- Move coordinators/interior designers
- Senior housing consulting
- Senior care services
- Support services
- And much more…
To the extent you retain the services of any of the providers listed in the Eldercare Directory, you do so at your sole risk. Any such provider is listed solely for your convenience and shall not be deemed to be acting under our control or supervision. All such providers are deemed independent contractors. They are not acting as our agents or representatives and we are not responsible for their actions.
To become a Preferred Solutions Provider, Click Here
To view our Eldercare Directory, Click Here