Date(s) - 03/26/2020
9:00 am - 11:00 am
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
Please join us at the Senior Housing Educational Forum to learn more about:
- When is the right time to consider a senior living community?
- Types and costs of the senior communities in our area
- Pros/Cons of hiring help instead of moving?
- How to ‘rightsize’ when ‘downsizing’
- What to do with all my stuff
- Home staging advice
- Real estate market trends in Collier County
- Top 10 Home Selling Tips
- The value of a SRES Realtor
- Preparing your estate for the future
- Important legal documents to have in place
- How to pay for senior living
- And much more…Some questions and answers for the forum:
Q.When is the right time to consider senior living.
A. It is always better to be five years too rather than 5 minutes too late.Q. What is the price for assisted living in Southwest Florida?
A. Assisted living in this area ranges from $3,500 up to $8,000.Q. Can I receive care in an independent living community?
A. Yes. There are many ways for someone to age in place in independent living.Q. How can a senior housing advisor help me?
A. A senior housing advisor has firsthand knowledge of all the options in the area and can help you narrow the search.
Bruce B. Rosenblatt – Senior Housing Solutions
Deborah Spahr & Mike Dodge – John R. Wood
Denise DeGemmis – Naples Move Managers
Edward Wollman, JD. LL.M. Wollman, Gehrke & Associates
Complimentary Breakfast will be provided.
Please call for more information. 239-595-0207