Bright Star is a Joint Commission Accredited Home Care Agency and licensed by the State of Florida. We have won the Enterprise Champion Award for Quality for the last four years (2013- 2017). We are the only Home Care Agency that has been awarded this distinction by the Joint Commission. We provide Person Centered Care and is overseen by our Director of Nursing, Ellen Huyser, RN. Unlike most home health care agencies, we are the only one that provides a full spectrum of clinical services, including: companion services, personal care, skilled nursing, physical and occupational therapy and care for Children.
What differentiates BrightStar Care from other Home Care Agencies:
- BrightStar provides service to a higher Standard of Care, based upon the fact that we are accredited by the Joint Commission for the last 8 years, and we have earned the Joint Commission’s Enterprise Champion Award for Quality for the last four years (2013-2017).
- We work with a Physician (Board Certified Physician), who provides weekly care management for our patients, and also provides related clinical guidance, direction and advice during our weekly Patient Care meeting.
- We garner high patient and employee satisfaction scores, as evidenced by the Home Care Pulse awards as both the Provider of Choice and Employer of Choice, and the Trusted Provider of Excellence Award in Naples/Ft. Myers in 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- We have been in business for ten (12) years.
- The Owner of BrightStar was a former Hospital CEO and Healthcare Executive for 25 plus years, and understands the delivery of quality healthcare and the importance to incorporating a strong customer service element to the care process.
- In addition, as Owner for BrightStar, John Botsko is actively involved in the local communities, and is currently the Chairman of the Board for the Parkinson’s Association, has served on the Education Committee for 6 years, and has been the Chair of that committee, previously for three years. In addition, on a national level, Mr. Botsko is on the Board of Governors for the American College of Health Care Executives (ACHE), serving a three year term beginning March 2016-2019.
- Lastly, BrightStar has Ms. Ellen Huyser, RN, who serves as the Director of Nursing. Ellen has worked for the past 20 years in the nursing field.
Year opened: 2006
28901 Trails Edge Blvd Suite 203
Bonita Springs, FL 34134
John Botsko, Jr.
Email: [email protected]