LOCAL IS BETTER
Working with a local placement agent vs. an online service
Working with a local, boots on the ground, full-service agency is very important when finding the right fit for your loved ones next home in a senior living community.
Each and every family we work with has a different budget, has a different wish list according to what is important to them, and location can sometimes be the determining factor for which community is the right fit, but not always. With so many senior living communities from Naples to Fort Myers – it can be an overwhelming process. But it doesn’t have to be.
- As a local placement agency, our number one priority is to protect your privacy. Your contact information will not be shared with any community unless given direct permission (typically given, IF the community is a good option for your family).
- We prefer to meet our clients and their families in person prior to making any recommendations.
- We do not blindly refer – to do that would be a disservice to you.
- We do all the behind the scenes work – availability, price point, etc.
- We know the varying levels of care a community can provide. For example, not all communities can help manage diabetes.
- We do not just supply a list of possible communities and say ‘good luck’ and ‘let us know how it goes’. We coordinate and attend community visits with you so that we are seeing and feeling what you are seeing and feeling.
- We help with all next steps. Coordinating pack and move services, connect you to estate liquidation companies, realtors, elder-law attorneys, etc.
- We follow up with you after your move to see if everything is working out smoothly and help resolve any issues if they are not.
- We value your referrals and recommendations. Our business is dependent upon word of mouth referrals.
- We support other local businesses.
Every senior living community looks and feels different. We pre-tour the possible communities ahead of time to make sure it looks and feels like an option that would meet your criteria. The individuals who live and work in the community are equally important to the experience as the decor, activities, and menu offerings.
Working with a local Senior Housing Solutions advisor, who can personally assist you in this next journey will save you and your family time and money, and hopefully reduce stress by streamlining the process.
*If you are looking for care or Senior Living options outside of Southwest Florida, let us know and we can connect you to Senior Living Advisors or Agencies who provide a similar service.*